![]() | |
| They have become the best of friends. They love to match. |
![]() |
| Isabel's Dr. Seuss inspired artwork |
Isabel is the 2nd row, about 5 people in on the right.
I'm also trying to finish up this year of preschool with Ana, a few more lessons to go and we'll be done. We also did a field trip with her to a planetarium, as we have been studying about the sun, moon, and stars.
There as been some down time, like a staff retreat to Gatlinburg with Lee. I always enjoy spending anytime with Lee. I don't know if other women are like this, but I just really miss him during the day when he's away at work. Having a short getaway with him was nice and refreshing. A special thank you to my parents for watching the girls so we were able to go. It's so beautiful there. Just another testimony of God's amazing creation, sin cursed and all.




No comments:
Post a Comment