Thursday, August 15, 2013

Full Circle - 1st grade

So the last time I posted Isabel was just finishing up Kindergarten...and NOW...she has started 1st grade!  Yea, so I basically missed blogging our entire summer.  It was not my intention, but it just kind of happened.  So I'm hoping to be able to do a recap of the summer in a few days, but for now...1st grade!

Yes, we have a first grader!  WOW!  The house is quieter, a new routine has began, and I'm missing my big girl being around the house.    

She really did great her first day.  She had some apprehension leading up to school, but when the day came she was ready to go.  It always helps when your teacher tells you that you are going to do fun things like have pajama day and get to dress up like a princess one day.  I guess that was worth going back for. 

Speaking of, it's time to head out to pick her up, so until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment