Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Flashback/flash forward


This little boy turned 34 yesterday!  How I love him!  He probably never imagined having 5 girls in his life, but the love he shows all of us is quite amazing!  I love how I can see him in different ways in each of our girls.  I love how he can be such a dork at times, like recently when we had a night away at a hotel as a family and he was chasing me around the swimming until I would finally get my head wet.  How he makes me laugh everyday and how he continues to tell me the reason I married him is because he is funny.  He serves his family with an unconditional love, even the little things like going grocery shopping for me with two of the kids in tow (maybe that's more of a big thing).  Anyway, I think he's one cool guy!  We'll be married 10 years this coming year and I feel so blessed, so very blessed, to have this man in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment