Thursday, March 7, 2013

Father Daughter Dance

Okay, it's March, but one last event in February I wanted to post about...

Every year our local pregnancy center, New Hope, hosts a father daughter dance.  This was the first year Isabel was able to attend.  You have to be in kindergarten or older.  She was so excited to go on a special date with her daddy, not to mention get all dressed up, nails painted, and hair done up fancy.  Lee and her looked so cute together.  He even got her a corsage which she was surprised by and also was like, what is this?  She loved it though once we told her what you did with it.  They went out together for a special dinner and then to the dance.  Lee said once at the dance she really just wanted to hangout with some of her friends that were there, but that was ok with him.  It was a special time for them and hopefully a tradition we can continue with all of our girls.
The after party
Since Lee took Isabel out, I planned an impromptu date out with Ana.  I asked my parents if they could watch Klara for a few hours and Ana and I went out to do our own girly stuff.  You know, eat at Chipotle and go to the mall.  All her choices.  Ana has this cute personality that when you get her alone she just talks and talks and talks, and she just says the cutest things.  It was a special time for us and I hope we get to do it again sometime too.
A little more casual

No comments:

Post a Comment