Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Indoor Days

These winter days have given me a bit of cabin fever.  I have to admit I'm ready for that spring warm air, flip-flops, and days outdoors....but I want to cherish these indoor days, because we've had lots of fun memories also.  Baking cookies, putting on puppet shows, coloring - lots and lots of coloring, dancing, singing, playing hide-n-seek, reading, watching cartoons, just a few of our indoor activities.

One night I put both of the girls hair in braids so they would have "criggley" hair the next morning.  And they were reading a book Isabel wrote in school and they all were just cracking up about a few words Isabel spelled wrong.  Lee was telling her how they would sound if you said them how she wrote them and they just thought it was hilarious.  It was one of those, I just want to capture this moment and remember it forever.
    

Another afternoon the girls put on a puppet show with these My Little Ponies the girls made.  And yes, we have made ALL of them!:)  It was a great craft for them to do and it was their idea to put them on sticks and make them into puppets.   


So I guess for a few more weeks we'll enjoy these indoor days and all that comes with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment