Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kindergarten Program

Isabel had her first kindergarten program last night.  The letters Q & U got married and there was a special wedding ceremony and reception, and Q & U became QU (kw).  It was a very short performance, lasting only about 10 minutes, but it was cute none the less.  The girls were asked to dress like queens, and the boys were told to dress like quarterbacks.  At the reception they served wedding cake and beverages, and had a special craft where you made a paper quilt. 

I remember when I was in kindergarten we had a Christmas performance and I and a few others got pushed off the top riser when singing our Christmas song.  It obviously has scarred me for life.:)  Isabel's performance was less eventful.  Here's their cute Q & U song...

She was the letter 'J' for her class

No comments:

Post a Comment