You know how (okay maybe you don't know) after you finish an American Girl book, they have a whole Looking Back section, and they tell you about how things were during that era of time. Well, I am taking a look back on our summer (finally), starting with the end of May!
We went through a much too long period of not having a camera. Ours broke so we would often just use our phones to take pictures. Well, we finally broke down and got a camera in July. I was tired of missing out on taking good quality pictures of all the memories we were making. So, I actually have to go back and look at the pictures we look on our phones to even begin to think what we did WAY back in May! And some pictures were taken on Lee's phone and some mine, so it's all kind of jumbled...see, I should just keep up better on this blog!
So the end of May we got to meet up with a dear friend from South America that we don't get to see often enough! It was a special treat to meet up with her and we had a wonderful evening together!
We also went to the local Memorial Day parade, which we got there kind of late so ended up being at the very end of the parade and most of the float candy was gone:( However, the girls STILL got plenty! I'm always thankful for all those who serve and have served our country! A great reminder!
We started enjoying our little pool in our backyard as the temperatures started to rise and started our June project (which you'll get to hear about soon), of redoing our landing and kitchen floor, which pretty much took most of June!
No comments:
Post a Comment