Monday, December 16, 2013

Snow Days

Today is the third snow day we've had this year, meaning school is canceled!  So what does that mean for us?  Well, one it's been cold, and two we've gotten to have some additional family time together.  Some has been hunkered down indoors and some has been spent in the great outdoors enjoying the snow!  I personally enjoy the warmth of being indoors, but when the kids wanna play, out we all go!  The snow pants are a little tight with this pregnant belly I might add.  One day I wore Lee's and it was quite hilarious! 

 

We went sledding one day at church because our church is located on top of a big hill!  After every run Klara did she would say, "Do it again!"  She's our adventurous little one and loved it! 
 The girls also enjoyed what we call "natural" shave ice!

Will there be more snow days in our future???  Who knows, but I guess we'll try to make the most of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment