Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall

Ok friends, don't gasp...fall isn't my favorite season!  I'm a full blown, "I love summer" girl...however, there things I do enjoy & love about fall.  One is our yearly visit to the pumpkin patch.  Mostly just enjoying how much the kids love it.  The animals, hayride, face painting, etc.  This year was a little sad because Lee had to work the night we went and we all missed him being in on the fun, but Grandma & Papa joined us and it was fun to have them along.




I also enjoy our annual small group pumpkin carving contest!  It's always fun to see how creative people get!  Not to mention the great fellowship with some of the people we love the most!  So Lee was out of town this year right before the contest, so the day of the contest was like an all day pumpkin carving, cleaning out, planning day!  It's a Nordine totem pole!:)  You can't really tell in the picture but each pumpkin has something unique about each own of us...Isabel (missing teeth), Ana (earrings), Klara (long eyelashes), Maya (paci), etc.  The end result turned out pretty cool...see for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment