We were talking tonight with the girls about Job and all the things in life God gave Him, but all the things He allowed to be taken away. And Jobs response through it all was that He still trusted God through all of it! I want that to be my prayer for us. No matter what, the good, the bad, and the ugly...we keep trusting The Lord in our marriage & in life.
Lee is such an caring, awesome Husband who more often than not puts everyone else before himself, probably me the most. This past week while he was home recovering from his surgery we had some of the best laughs, even though he kept saying, "don't make me laugh, it hurts." Which of course made us laugh all the more. We always say, "I love you more...than yesterday." So thankful how true that statement is!
I love you Lee!

No comments:
Post a Comment